Conditions of sale
We specifically follow the directive of the European Parliament on consumer rights
1. The sale is done by mail with cash payment ; sale prices are net, in euro. Charges of shipping and insurance will be added to the net price. Additional fees such as intermediary payment may apply.
2. All items are guaranteed genuine. Reference numbers are used from the Yvert et Tellier catalog.
3. Quality of the articles is very fine. Defaults are reported. Small defects may appear on articles which suffered from tropical weather. Those usual defects are not mentioned. Photographs complete the description with regard to the centering, general condition and postmarks.
4. Items for sale are usually unique. We cannot guarantee the availability of a set at order time.
5. Orders are accepted by email, phone or mail and processed in reception order.
6. Upon reception of the order, an invoice is sent to the buyer, with available items, prices and charges for packaging, insurance or bank transfer fees. Payment is due the day of reception of the invoice. Items are reserved for a maximum period of 8 days. If payment does not reach us within this period, items will be released for sale.
7. Payment is made in euro, by credit card, PayPal transfer, bank transfer, cash by certified mail (at your own risk). Checks issued on foreign banks are not accepted.
8. Right of withdrawal : the justified returns are accepted within 14 days after confirmation of the order. The return of ordered items is made at the expense of the buyer. On our side, as from the day of the notification of your decision, we pay off within 14 days, all of the paid sums, standard delivery included.
Items must be sent back in their state and their packaging of origin. Lots and collections cannot be returned. In case of a damaged returned article, the refund of the paid sums can be refused and a demanded compensatory penalties.
9. We do not administer the Internet servers and as such are not liable for errors generated by the network conditions.
10. Settlement of claims will be handled by the court in Troyes (Aube, France).
Cookies and similar technologies
As website, we collect and store information to provide you with a better and faster service. The personal data remain confidential and are not provided to other companies. We use the encryption SSL for a safer experience.
Certain features of this site are used by third-party service providers, These features use tracking cookies in your browser essentialy for marketing purposes.
In this case, the general principle follows the European regulation on the data protection :